- Open a web browser and navigate to our login page.
- Enter your temporary username and password in the designated fields.
- Select the “login” button to submit your credentials and access your account.
- Once you have logged in, you may be prompted to change your temporary password to something more permanent. Follow the prompts to create a new, stronger password that you will use to login in the future.
Dropdown Menu #
In the top-left corner, you can locate our “dropdown” menu, which allows our users to choose from a list of options. The “dropdown menu” is represented by a symbol of 4 small cubes.
Dropdown menu list: Text analysis, Schedule analysis, Task management, Discuss, LUPA Dashboard, Reports, Dashboards, Drawing analysis.
For this specific purpose, please select the “Drawing Analysis” option.
On the top margin of the “Drawing analysis tab” (Header) you can select between these options: Drawing Sets, Drawings, Drawing overlays, Configuration, and Subscription.
Drawing Sets #
- Unpack drawing sets & split out individual drawing sheets
- Remove all individual drawing sheets and re-pack the Drawing Set – This function removes all drawings associated with the selected Drawing Set from the Drawing Tab (it restores the drawings to their original states before a Drawing Set is unpacked).
- Find and browse similar drawings – Refers to the process of searching for other drawings that are similar in content to the selected drawing.
- Create/Update similarity groups from selected files – Automatically clustering selected drawings based on their content similarity. Once the similarities have been identified, you can group the drawings into similar groups. This means creating a separate group for each set of related drawings. For example, if a set of drawings includes multiple versions of the same design, the system automatically groups together those versions in a similar group. Once the similarity groups have been created or updated, they can be used to organize the drawings in a way that makes them easier to access and use.
- Automatically create overlays – Refers to the process of automatically generating overlays for a set of architectural or engineering drawings. An overlay is a drawing or diagram that is superimposed over another drawing or diagram, typically to show how the two are related or to highlight certain features or elements. Automatically creating overlays can save time and effort, and can improve the accuracy and efficiency of the design process. For better comparison, add a PDF overlay with layers that can be toggled on and off.
Drawing Overlays #
Creating an overlay image – The overlay image displays two superimposed drawings in contrast colors (red and blue) as well as key metrics related to the overlay, such as structural similarity. Our software allows you to create overlay images in bulk by drawing numbers or by similarity by selecting the respective overlay records.
Search Bar #
- Search your data
- The smart filters make it easy to search for tasks or issues. The multilevel grouping of data will allow you to analyze it more effectively.
- Pick or save your favorite searches
View Toolbar #
- View List – a user interface control that displays icons and captions
- View Pivot – Allows you to automatically sort, count, and summarize data stored in tables and display the results.
- View Graph – Using the graph view, you can visualize the relationship between notes in your vault.
Side Panel #
As part of your ongoing managing analysis, you can review, tag, and process electronic documents in the tool section. Quickly browse through thousands of documents with just few clicks.